Som Tum papaya salad. * (v). green papaya salad w/ palm sugar, lime juice, bird eye
Nam Khao Tod * (v). crispy rice salad. crispy rice salad w/ soured pork, raw ginger, onion, peanuts, cilantro, chile
Kar Moo Parlow whole braised pork hock 25 skin on, fat on. slow-cooked with dark soy, five spice, garlic very rich, very good
Whole Fish salt-crusted (please allow 20 minutes) stuffed w/ herbs, grilled. a delicate but rustic alternative to steaming or sam-rod deep fried. topped w / ‘three flavor’ sauce-garlic, palm sugar, chile
(serves 2-3) 32.00
Curries & Soup. Gaeng Pa Nok Saap 15 Jungle Curry Soup W/ Wild Ginger, Young Peppercorns. Thai Eggplant, Holy Basil W/ Minced Chicken Thigh. Salty, Oily, Peppery. This Soup Can Be Done Spicy Only-Contains No Coconut Milk
Gaeng Hanglay fatty pork belly braised in a sweet burmese curry w/ pickled garlic, ginger, tamarind
Panang En Neua (n). beef tendon panang w/ roti
Gaeng Ho ‘dry’ pork stew. fatty delicious pork belly and shoulder cuts, slowly simmered w/ palm sugar, fermented bamboo shoots, pickled garlic and ginger. tossed w/ glass noodles
Hot Pot Tom Yum Shrimp Soup
Pad Pak Kanaa (v). chinese broccoli sautéed w/ garlic and bird eye chile
Khao Kluk Gapi shrimp paste-seasoned rice. candied pork, shredded egg, omelette, red onion, green mango, cilantro, bird eye chile. pungent and delicious!!
Pad Kee Mao (v).drunken noodles w/ short ribs. flat noodles, chile, basil, garlic
Khao Pad Pu (v). crab fried rice
Pad Thai (v). market version w/sweet radish, tofu, crushed peanuts & chile powder
Khao Soi Haw (v). mae sai curry noodles w/ braised hanger steak and beef tendon
Nam Ngiew Pa Kaew rice noodles, pork broth, pork & chile ragu, toppings. mix and eat!
Ice Cream Sandwich home-made coconut ice cream atop coconut rice in a sweet bun
Mango & Sticky Rice
Thai Iced Tea
Bottled Flat sparkling water
Coke diet coke / 7up
Wines By The Glass
4. Prosecco sommariva, italy nv
10. Chenin Blanc pascal janvier, jasnières ’13 peaches & pear. minerally and dryer than previous vintages
11. Chardonnay ‘wild ferment,’ broadside, edna valley, ca ’12
13. Sauvignon Blanc alta maria, sb’ 12
15. Riesling Spatlese Feinherb hofgut falkenstein, germany ’12. off-dry with good acid and slightly savory qualities
16. Riesling Kabinett knebel, mosel, germany ’12
19. Beaujolais (Gamay) L’ancien jean-paul brun, france ’12 juicy!
20. The Voyager valdiguié, carignan blend. broc, ca ’13 extremely limited. brought to you by jenny lewis, domainela and chef kris in celebration of jenny’s new album, the voyager. juicy and medium-bodied.